Friday, June 15, 2007

My 1st Excursion! Destination; Oahu, HAWAII ~ May 28 - June 9

Hi! My name is MJ! My home base is over at Scrappin' Mojo.
I have just started on an epic journey around the world! My 1st stop was in NJ where I joined up with
Gabi and her family and we promptly jet-setted off to Hawaii!
Here I am on the Balcony of the Ohana, West Hotel in Oahu. Ellie was very sweet to pose with me!




















Here I am posing, though you can't see me very well, with Duke Kamanamoru, the Father of SURFING!




















Here I am, having breakfast at Denny's in Honolulu. We had breakfast here almost every morning!















What a beautiful, firy, Honolulu Sunset!















Shopping was a highlight of the trip! Look at these funky Tikis! I just had to stop and pose with them!




















Every evening we'd walk over to Waikiki beach and play in the waterfall pools and on the beach. There's NOTHING like the beach at night! It's such a calming, relaxing place to be!















We're back in NJ now and I'm off to spend time with Laura and her family! Stay tuned, I'll be blogging again real soon!

3 comments:

Jennifer and Amy said...

Go MJ ... gorgeous pictures of you all over Hawaii! Gabi sure was a great hostess and might I say FABULOUS photographer!

Michelle said...

How FUN!! You got some great pictures too!!! AWESOME!

Stonemagick (Samhains) said...

I'm so sick of seeing other people post pics of children, naming citys they live in, pics of the family home, small children..ect ect..stupid retards!

Like come on this is the FAMILY HOME!! children have their hands stretched out high for hugs here!

PROTECT YOUR FAMILY BY NOT POSTING THEIR PICTURES ONLINE!!