Sunday, August 12, 2007

My whirlwind tour continues...

I arrived back in New Jersey on August 8th at my new friend Cheryl's house. I asked if I could go with Cheryl to work and she of course said yes. What kind of hostess would leave a guest at home. I was really excited, but Cheryl was very busy that day and so I had to entertain myself. First I ate all the chocolate at her desk.

Then I was worried about my figure so I went & weighed myself.

Then I was so tired from the sugar crash that I spent the rest of the day napping.

Now we are at the beach. This morning it is a little cool so we are wearing long sleeves but hoping the sun will come out soon. I hung out with Lightning McQueen for awhile and looked out at the beach from the deck.

We have 2 whole days left, so I am sure there will be more to come.

No comments: